The rustic trend is still hanging around. Bringing the outside in is the ultimate way to create a chic country style.
Stumps can be used as tables, stools, display counters, night stands, and look great as a cluster (if you are lucky enough to come across a few!). The possibilities are endless.
With this you won’t be stumped for décor ideas!
Tips on making a tree stump table:
- When you order your fireplace wood, ask if they have any large logs that they can cut in to your desired table height.
- You need to dry out the stump before creating the table. This will make it easier to remove the bark.
- Remove the bark of the stump with a hammer and ply bar.
- Sand the stump until it is smooth to run your hand over.
- Seal with a stain and/or varnish.