I am hosting Christmas this year and feel that my home is lacking some festive spirit. Can you help?
RONA and Ulya can help prepare hosts with their party planning needs and also provide suggestions for great gifts that are sure to wow.
Refresh your home
- Repaint your living room or dining spaces that are outdated, to instantly refresh the room to make it look like new again.
- Simply changing the lighting can add instant holiday ambiance, with soft glow light bulbs or floor lamps.
- A carpet can warm your room and welcome guests to make themselves at home.
- To add a little holiday spirit throughout the home, use ornaments in usual locations such as chandeliers or lampshades. By using similar colours and styles, you will create a cohesive theme that is sure to impress.
- Pick up a folding chair and table set to add additional seating and dining for your guests. Easily storable, these functional pieces can be used when you need them, and out of sight when you don’t.
- For homes without that classic fireplace, electric fireplaces can be installed in a short time and family easily to create a room where families and friends will love to gather and celebrate.
Images provided by Rona.